Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Yamaha TW200 CA
The Do‑it‑all Dual Sport
Adaptable and comfortable with fat tires, a low seat and smooth ride makes the TW200 the practical do‑it‑all dual purpose machine.
- Terrain-Conquering Tires: Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking, dual-purpose machine around.
- Low Seat Height: A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
- Electric Start: Electric start and full street equipment mean it's super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
- Torquey Powerplant: Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low-and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- 5-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Digital Ignition: Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
- Smooth, Counterbalanced Engine: Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
- Electric Start: Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Plush, Long-Travel Suspension: 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- Terrain-Conquering Tires: Fat 130/80-18 front and 180/80-14 rear tires provide excellent traction, control and the TW200's unique dual-purpose style.
- Lightweight Swingarm: Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- Disc Brake: Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
- Comfortable Saddle: Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Protective Fenders: Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
- Passenger-Ready: Frame-mounted passenger foot pegs provide two-up riding capability.
- Bright Illumination: Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- Dual Sport Lighting: Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage.
- Fork Protection: Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
- Complete Instruments: Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
- Modern Battery: Dependable, low-maintenance battery.
- Engine Type: 196cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0mm x 55.7mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® 28mm
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 6.3 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Single disc, 220mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 110mm
- Tires / Front: 130/80-18
- Tires / Rear: 180/80-14
- L x W x H: 82.3 in. x 32.3 in. x 44.1 in.
- Seat Height: 31.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 52.2 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25.8 deg.
- Trail: 3.4 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 10.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.8 gal.
- Fuel Economy**: 78 mpg
- Wet Weight***: 278 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0mm x 55.7mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® 28mm
- Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 6.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single disc, 220mm
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 110mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 52.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in.
- 25.8 deg.
- 3.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.8 gal.
- 78 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 278 lb.
- Sandy Beige
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)