Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Suzuki V-STROM 650 ABS
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 was designed with more than comfort in mind. Over the previous generation, it enhanced the running performance and in-town versatility of the popular V-Strom brand. The 645cc, v-twin engine features outstanding performance in low-to mid rpm range and has impressive styling that stands out in form and function. The V-Strom 650 ABS is an environmentally friendly vehicle that has excellent fuel economy for daily commuting and weekend touring. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is just what you dreamed of to tackle on your exotic getaway.
- 645cc, liquid-cooled engine features V-Twin torque plus high rpm power for complete riding enjoyment. This efficient engine delivers high mileage for class-leading touring range.
- Advanced 32-bit ECM controls the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) and EFI systems, contributing to linear throttle response and peak power.
- Strong, dual iridium spark plugs for each cylinder improve engine start-up, power and plug life.
- The compact radiator is flanked by patented plates that enhance cooling efficiency and direct heat out of the side vents away from the rider’s legs.
- Suzuki-exclusive Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) aids starting and idle stability.
- The 6-speed transmission suits sporty rides with tight 1st through 5th gear ratios and a tall top gear (6th gear) for highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring drive chain is standard.
- Lightweight, rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and excellent stability.
- Spring-preload-adjustable 43mm front forks and link-type rear suspension with rebound damping adjustment and hand-operated spring preload adjuster.
- 19-inch front and 17-inch rear radial tires are mounted to light and strong, three-spoke cast wheels.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and a rear 260mm-disc brake deliver controlled stopping power.
- Compact Antilock Brake System (ABS)* system monitors wheel speed to match braking to available traction.
- The 3-way height-adjustable windscreen was wind-tunnel tested to reduce wind noise and rider fatigue.
- Spacious seat combines smooth and slip-resistant surfaces, plus an embossed V-Strom logo.
- Lightweight resin luggage rack incorporates easy-to-grasp grab bars and a slip-resistant cargo mat.
- Instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer.
- LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, gear position, coolant and ambient temperature, fuel consumption, fuel gauge and clock. Switching between readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include a freeze warning, which, together with the air temperature display, warns of possible icy road conditions.
- Strong three-phase charging system supplies the 10Ah maintenance-free battery for easy starting and additional accessory power. A dedicated accessory fuse is located under the seat.
- Dual 65/55W halogen headlamps illuminate the road when your ride stretches into night.
- Genuine Suzuki Accessories includes aluminum side and top cases, molded plastic luggage, engine guards, low profile and touring seats, heated grips, accessory socket, hand guards and more.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Engine: 645 cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90-deg. V-Twin
- Bore x Stroke: 81.0 mm x 62.6 mm (3.189 in. x 2.465 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.2 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID525V8, 118 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin rotor
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake, single rotor
- Tires Front: 110/80R19M/C 59H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 150/70R17M/C 69H, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20.0 L (5.28 US gal.)
- Color: Candy Daring Red, Metallic Mystic Silver
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W (H4) × 2
- Tail light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2290 mm (90.2 in.)
- Overall Width: 835 mm (32.9 in.)
- Overall Height: 1405mm (55.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1560 mm (61.4 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Seat Height: 835 mm (32.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 214 kg (472 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty
- Extensions: Extensions available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC, 90 deg. V-Twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.189 x 2.465 in. (81.0 x 62.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 11.2 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin rotor
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake, single rotor
- Front Tire
- 110/80R19M/C 59H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 150/70R17M/C 69H, tubeless
- 61.4 in. (1560 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.9 in. (835 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.28 US gal. (20.0 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 472 lb. (214 kg)
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID525V8, 118 links
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Candy Daring Red, Metallic Mystic Silver
- 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty